Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Birth Day of Preston Henry

After about 38 hours (combined total) of labor, 2 epidurals, 6 attempts at placing my iv, 2 blood draws, & no less than 6 nurses... Preston finally decided he was ready to greet the world!

Here we are right before the Dr & nurses came in for the big push. My reaction when my nurse told me it would be time to push in about an hour? Sh*ts getting real...

April 13th, 2011 at 2:43am we were blessed with the third member of our little family, Preston Henry.

                                                            Weighing in at 7 lbs 8oz


 I think Preston had a plan all along... He knew what I needed before he came into this world. For my mommy to be here!
                                                   Catching up on some much needed sleep.
                                                  Looking like a healthy chubby little baby!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are too cute, Mel Mel! It almost felt like I was there with you guys. Can't wait to meet the little man in 1 week!

    ReplyDelete