Thursday, June 23, 2011

First dip in the Gulf

My favorite part of the day is when Steve gets home from work & we hop in the car with little P & go watch the sunset on the beach. We usually try to do this a few times a week. Well it's been super toasty out during the day so it heats the water up nice & warm for us in the evening. It's been looking pretty tempting to just jump in, so we wore our swim attire this weekend to do just that! If I would have been thinking I would've put Preston in his little swim trunks too, as it ended up being his first dip in the ocean!

                                    Prestons tiny little toes feeling salt water for the first time
                                                                    I think he liked it!
              Here's that jump in the water that I've been craving. I was sans Preston for this :)
 That little dot on the left of the picture? It's Steve snorkeling. He lasted only a couple of minutes before coming back in due to getting "a creepy feeling" while out there... I think somebodys been watching too many shark shows!

The first time our little guy felt the sand under his feet

                                                          He's just taking everything in

                After playing at the beach it was time for a bath. I just love this naked chubby baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment