Thursday, June 2, 2011

I can't believe how quick he's growing!

Well I've been doing a pretty poor job of keeping up on this blog so far... I just can't get enough of my little guy! I just want to hold him & look at him & admire every single little movement & sound he makes! So, that's why I've had such a hard time keeping up to date on posts.
I really can't believe how much the cliche is true...  They (babies) really are such little miracles & you really can't describe how great the feeling of motherhood is until you experience it. It really is great so far, I just cannot get enough of him! So much so that I actually like the smell of his sour milk neck & dirty diapers... Is that so wrong?
Well he sure has changed alot since the last post, so I'm putting up a plethera of pictures to get up to date & see all the changes he's already made in his short 7 weeks of life!

                                                       His first photo shoot on the beach

                                                         Such a happy baby after a bath

                                                     Love that squishy, skinny little face



                                                                          Got Milk?
                                                    
                                                   Such a big yawn for such a little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment